FRANK & CO Wisconsin Art e-newsletter is committed to introduce to our growing subscribers and followers on art happenings such as but not limited to: exhibitions, events, art, and news from artists, artist run galleries, pop up art shows, art groups, institutions, and art centers. This e-newsletter comes out every Sunday at 7pm (CST). Subscribe today. It is free.
New art social initiative
FRANK & CO and Artdose Art Guide are happy to announce a new way social art initiative called,“social club gatherings: a place for artists and art enthusiasts”.The goal of the social club gatherings is to bring people together to enjoy the local arts. They are scheduled on a monthly basis throughout Wisconsin. Every visit is hosted by someone working in the arts industry with each venue having a 2-hour program for education, networking, and creative engagement. Social Club Gatherings are organized by FRANK & CO.
Upcoming social club gatherings for 2019: these events are free and open to the public.
- April 6, 12-2pm | Riverwalk Art Center, 33 W 2nd St, Fond du Lac 54935. RSVP here.
- May 25, 1-3pm | James May North, 219 State St, Algoma 54201. RSVP here.
- July 27, Time: TBA | The Draw, 800 S Lawe St, Appleton 54915.
- August 3, 1-3pm | Portage County.
- September 13, Time: TBA | The Pink Llama Gallery, W62N580 Washington Ave, Cedarburg 53012.
Interested in hosting a social club gathering? Please fill out the form below.
We would love to work with you in organizing a social club gathering. These social art events are free and open to the public.
Got art news?
If you live in Wisconsin and are in the creative field working as an artist, owner of an artist run gallery, commercial art gallery, art group, arts center, etc and are seeking ways to reach a broader audience, look no further. FRANK & CO is committed to connecting and supporting the visual arts via its weekly art e-newsletter.
Submissions are due by midnight on Thursdays. E-newsletters are published every Sunday at 7pm CST and sent to our growing list of subscribers and followers.
To participate: email your information as a Word document (please do not embed images into document; send images separately) to Frank Juarez at frankjuarezgallery(at)gmail(dot)com. Include the following:
- title of exhibition/event
- description of exhibition/event
- dates of exhibition/event
- reception of exhibition/event (if applicable)
- address of exhibition/event
- website of exhibition/event
- for images – 72 dpi, include title, medium, size, and year
Submissions are free and unlimited.
Contact FRANK & CO
we would love to have your thoughts and feedback on our weekly art e-newsletter and initiatives.
Feel free to tag yourself & work using this hashtag.