FRANK & CO Wisconsin art e-newsletter is committed to introducing you to such as but not limited to: exhibitions, events, and news from Wisconsin artists, artist run galleries, pop up art shows, art groups, and art centers. This e-newsletter comes out every Sunday at 7pm (CST). Subscribe today.
Artists – have new work ready to be shared?
Submissions are free and can be emailed to frankjuarezgallery(at)gmail(dot)com.
In the subject box type: FRANK & CO art.
- Submit one image (no larger than 1mb)
- Include title, medium, size, year, and artist website (no Facebook pages)
Got ART news?
If you live in Wisconsin, are in the creative field whether it is an artist, artist run gallery, commercial art gallery, art group, arts center, etc and would like to submit your info for future FRANK & CO WI Art e-newsletter below is what to submit. Submissions are due every Thursday by 5pm CST and emailed as a Word document (please do not embed images into document; send images separately) to Frank at frankjuarezgallery(at)gmail(dot)com.
Submissions are free and unlimited.
- title of exhibition/event,
- description of exhibition/event,
- running dates of exhibition/event,
- reception of exhibition/event (if applicable),
- location and address of exhibition/event,
- website of exhibition/event,
- for images – 72 dpi, include title, medium, size, and year
FRANK & CO is heading into the world of podcasting. Same content with a new added flava.
We are currently seeking interviewees for this new addition. Topics range from studio practice to the creative process, entrepreneurship to philanthropy, studio challenges to social media strategies, and whatever else feeds the creative soul.
Contact FRANK & CO
Feel free to tag yourself & work using this hashtag.