NEWEST ART SOCIAL INITIATIVE
Artdose Magazine ishappy to announce a new way social art initiative called Social Club Gatherings.
About the Social Club Gatherings
The goal of the social club gatherings is to bring people together to learn about and enjoy the visual arts in Wisconsin. They are scheduled on a monthly basis throughout the state. Every visit is hosted by someone working in the arts industry with each venue having a program for education, networking, and/or creative engagement.
Social Club Gatherings are organized by Frank Juarez of Artdose Magazine.
Our season is from April – December. Times & date TBA in 2020.
- April 2020 – S.A.G.E., Green Bay, WI
- May 2020 – Jenie Gao Studio, Madison, WI
- June 2020 – Material Studios & Gallery / Pamela Anderson Studio + Gallery, Milwaukee, WI
- July 2020 – Artless Bastard Gallery, De Pere, WI
- August 2020 – No Studios, Milwaukee, WI
- September 2020 – Available
- October 2020 – Available
- November 2020- Todd Mrozinski & Rene Bebeau Studio, Milwaukee, WI
- December 2020 – Available
To view images from our past visits, click here.
Interested in hosting a social club gathering? Please fill out the form below.
We would love to work with you in organizing a social club gathering. These social art events are free and open to the public.
Running time: 56.05