NEW ART SOCIAL INITIATIVE
Artdose Art Guide and FRANK & CO are happy to announce a new way social art initiative called Social Club Gatherings.
About the Social Club Gatherings
The goal of the social club gatherings is to bring people together to learn about and enjoy the visual arts in Wisconsin. They are scheduled on a monthly basis throughout the state. Every visit is hosted by someone working in the arts industry with each venue having a program for education, networking, and creative engagement. Social Club Gatherings are organized by Frank Juarez of Artdose Magazine.
Upcoming social club gatherings for 2019: these events are free and open to the public.
- April 6, 12-2pm | Riverwalk Art Center, 33 W 2nd St, Fond du Lac 54935. RSVP here.
- May 25, 1-3pm | James May North, 219 State St, Algoma 54201
- July 18, 8:30- 11am | Colectivo Coffee & Black Cat Alley, 2211 N Prospect Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53202
- August 3, 3-5pm | IDEA Center, 1039B Ellis Street, Stevens Point 54481
- September 13, Time: TBA | The Pink Llama Gallery, W62N580 Washington Ave, Cedarburg 53012
- October 12, 3-5pm | Rahr-West Art Museum, 610 N 8th St, Manitowoc 54220
- November 9, 1-3pm | Arts Council, 303 N Franklin Street, Port Washington 53074
- December 14, 1-3pm | Guardian Fine Arts Services, 1635 W. St. Paul Avenue, Milwaukee 53233
Interested in hosting a social club gathering? Please fill out the form below.
We would love to work with you in organizing a social club gathering. These social art events are free and open to the public.
Riverwalk Art Center | Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
James May North | Algoma, Wisconsin
Video: Panel discussion on Art in Algoma. Panelists: Jimmy Eddings, Kendra Bulgrin, Dona Look, Stephan Anderson-Story, Heidi Raak, and Kirsten Christianson. Moderator: Sara Krouse, director of the Algoma Chamber of Commerce and owner of The Haven.
Running time: 56.05