We know how important it is to align our creative time with the business side of art, but at what point in your career do you take that extra step to ensure that you are setting yourself up for continued success?
Since 2010, I have been highly interested in the business side of art. I have dedicated my professional and creative life to learn as much as I can on this topic. By putting myself out there trying various strategies that could help move my career forward I was able to see which ones had an impact and which ones I can let go of. After years of risk taking, trial-n-error, and reflection, I felt confident and comfortable to design a series that focuses on the core of the business side of art. These implementation carved a path for continued growth.
My Professional Development for Artists: Business of Art focuses on the following:
- 6 Key Strategies to Effective Self-Promotion
- The Importance of a Studio Visit
- Understanding Your Art(ist) Market
- Strategic Planning for Artists
- Navigating the Digital Marketplace
- Assessment for Artists
- apply varied strategies to achieve personal and professional goals
- understand success works in tandem with accountability
- develop and maintain a professional and strategic plan
- create a support system
- embrace social media
- develop a broader audience
In 2020, I have modified these workshops to an online platform so that it can be accessible from the comfort of your own home or studio. All of my workshops come with a workbook (PDF) designed to engage you in the process of analyzing your career goals. All sessions are live. No recordings are offered.
If you would like to learn more about these workshops or would like to be put on my list, simply fill out the form below.
Links to visit: